MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

“I never allow myself to become discouraged under any...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    “I never allow myself to become discouraged under any circumstances. I recall that after we had conducted thousands of experiments on a certain project without solving the problem, one of my associates, after we had conducted the crowning experiment and it had proved a failure, expressed discouragement and disgust over our having failed ‘to find out anything.’ I cheerily assured him that we had learned something. For we had learned for a certainty that the thing couldn’t be done that way, and that we would have to try some other way. We sometimes learn a lot from our failures if we have put into the effort the best thought and work we are capable of.”

Fellow genuine shareholders of Mesoblast ie those holding shares fo hoping to share in the growth and profits of this company. This thread is about irrational gloom. On all posts when we like what someone says we give them the thumbs up. However when we believe that what they have provided is good analysis we TURN ON A LIGHTBULB.

The above quote is from Thomas Edison.

Can you imagine the comments on a HC forum of his day as he developed all of his inventions?

Mesoblast is on the cutting edge of medicine. What they are working with is new and not fully understood. The data collected and more soon to be analysed will help develop what they know to harness the immense medical possibilities of stem cells. We know more now that at the time of the FDA decision. Sorry I am not a scientist or clever enough to discuss markers etc so for me it comes under the following.
    Inflammation prevents the body’s amazing potential to heal itself. We treat inflammation. If given at the appropriate time it will work. As you get older and your body is less able, well you might need additional help but what we do will not interfere with other treatment protocols. So that means that with Ards I expect we will be part of the solution, same for Heart. The same solution under the heading Best possible treatment.
    After this is established let some other poor “bastard” achieve 43% better outcomes against that protocol!

Remember the team at Mesoblast is working their hearts out, remember how far we have come, remember Thomas Edison. Then consider the title of this thread.

My question to my fellow Blaster is this (as defined above)

Do we need to post anymore on this thread?

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.