LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

irresponsible, page-17

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well said Nursery.

The points LYC are required to address are post production and other than the time and cost required for the preparation of a plan and the submission (I suspect most time taken will be in the evaluation of said plan). LYC were already budgeting for the cost in their 1% payment to Malaysian Govt.

The only near term point to be addressed is to communicate better. What company hasnt been accused of communication issues? LYC will do this and they clearly have the Govt support so this project is all systems go imo.

The Malaysian AEB is the one with the onerous tasks out of the report. LYC will have to support the AEB as they come up to speed on testing procedures etc but the net result will be LYC self testing and paying AEB for the priveledge (in testing fees of course).

Once the confusion and emotion settle the SP will come back and i have added to holdings this morning also.

Long term this is still a great project and i am yet to see any justification for anyone to say this project will not eventuate. Anything else is short term SP action which is why this has been the best trading stock on the ASX for 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16021 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 18021 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.