DM1 13.6% 2.5¢ desert metals limited

Again you seem to have ignored my previous post on the other...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Again you seem to have ignored my previous post on the other silly thread you have created - refer to Irrida Below.

Many already have mentioned here that Innuenda results will not be Company making results - the language in the previous update is proof in the pudding in my opinion - but hey if something big comes then I'll more than take it.

The FACT is and relates to your defamatory post - that the Company has proven their initiative to explore these underexplored tenements for COPPER-NICKEL-PGE with finding magmatic sulphides at Inneuenda "These results are believed to be the first significant intersection of intrusive magmatic massive sulphide anywhere in the Narryer"

May I add also DM1 is miles ahead of other junior explorers in the region targeting the North Yilgarn Craton

Whether it comes back economic is most likely doubtful and that is why no one is getting carried away here and there is a realistic expectation with these first round drilling that is happening. Of course people are excited with the potential of a huge discovery like Nova Bollinger - otherwise why would they stay invested - we all aspire to dream big! No problems there - what I have problems with is apparent management choir boys who can't think for themselves and spread agendas.

As for previous exploration - the Company has highlighted everything in the prospectus and subsequent relevant announcements - I think you are being quite naĂŻve and insulting the company as well as shareholders and investors alike who have done the research and due diligence on everything.

Previous results are all out there in the public domain - i'll let you go and waste your time to dig and find them - hint I have posted them before and here

In case you didn't know most the previous explorers were Companies exploring mainly for Iron Ore.

The Western Mining drilling was done in the 1970s, a long time ago and if you can have a look at the following holes then perhaps you can admit to how deep they actually drilled? Not bad results there and definitely worthy of further investigation in my opinion which believe it or not... they are! sneaky.png
    Shock-horror! tongue.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3346/3346648-44a6e6f2a839d222f9c1eed32b0a37c0.jpg

Other nearby previous historical drill bits shows again some form of Nickel - as you and AP should know Chromium is a pathfinder for Nickel so again there looks like there is something worthy of exploring around Innuenda!
    Shock-horror again!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3346/3346651-9f5518bd5bb4c9fb6815c8f48b810875.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3346/3346654-ab49b298c0b196431bbae7415ea1dec1.jpg

In summary don't be mischievous (kindly put) in your posts and insult investors onboard who know a lot through their own due diligence and investigationary conversations with Dr Rob Stuart and the management team.

Obviously the various geophysicists involved have had a look at their data with the EM's done and pegged the land accordingly

It's very interesting Chalice only pegged their tenements at Narryen after DM1 had listed as a IPO in December.

This is exploration - you should know that as with your own honey pot of misery they are desperately searching for higher grades hence the 4/5 drill rigs - but I digress and we can discuss that (if I feel bored and can be bothered) at the relevant thread

Don't stay awake all night @M0ngey burning that midnight light wink.png - unless you harbour aspirations to jump on for the next 3-6 months at least - not financial advise but I would dump that other Company in a heartbeat and I know many in the industry higher up who wouldn't go anywhere that company especially with that management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.635M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $8.502K 386.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1580534 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 298704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.