FUL 0.00% 0.4¢ fulcrum equity limited

let's hope any price "negotiated" uses similarly generous...

1. 2,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    let's hope any price "negotiated" uses similarly generous valuation principles that were present when we bought our infamous ahg stake...

also, we kept being told how great healthpoint was going to be, and what a profitable future it had, plus a shedload of cash went into getting it "rolled out" to this pivotal stage at the cusp of success, so surely that must be worth a bit !

nice that we are now borrowing from boyd to service the USD$ 10 million DeltaCom mortgage that we had shackled onto our previously debt-free iridium holding, mortgage costs we should never have had to deal woth now...... wonder how much of this debt we will be left with once the dust settles on this deal.... probably all of it, as i expect this particular mortgage/debt will be deemed to be "related" to iridium (and therefore not part of this NME deal) as that was the security used by Bareena to get the money, even though it seems from what i can work out not one cent of these borrowings were ever to be used, or needed to be used, for iridium (see 13/06/2007 Finance Facility Obtained for AHG Transaction)

I guess how much "Iridium debt" (what a joke) is left, depends on the "price" paid for the 2 Health subsidaries and Hatrix.

interesting.....iridium numbers released apparently price sensitive on asx 11.3.08, two weeks after they were published in US Feb 25. http://www.foxbusiness.com/article/iridiumr-satellite-announces-q4-fiscal-year-2007-results_491953_1.html

i await the mirth in the fine details to come..... i hope i am pleasantly surprised.... i hope things work out for FUL holders.... going to be tough though..... from where i am sitting (which is no more than a layman who has no information other than company announcements to go by) all the money appears to have gone ! / an interesting development none the less..... let's wait and see though on what he comes up with .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.