I'd have to look again but I thought milk was a different...

1. 9,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    I'd have to look again but I thought milk was a different protein again but I may be wrong. There was quite a few very good articles about the discovery of the link to ticks including a couple of possibly catalyst?? shows with Jonica Newby and a early " sufferer" Nicholas Cowdery

Gut health is coming to the forefront of medicine as it ( as noted above by other posters) is now being directly related to specific illnesses that aren't in the gut with asthma , allergy and whole immune system . The interactions and triggers that start in the gut seem wide ranging and only just starting to be understood and quantified by modern methods especially in regard to autoimmune based diseases.

The results Mosely etc get from short periods of experimenting and the change in gut health and resultant symptom relief of what was though unrelated symptoms is very telling . The speed the human body adapts in some people in those experiments surprises me as it is so measurable and also surprising when going back top same poor diet , ingredients , processed , modified foods or practices how quickly the body can revert. Long term it would be hard to argue that eating better and less processed wouldn't be better for you but no one will ever fund that so it will come down to average statistics on a population with poor diet and habits.

Even recently they are talking of changing protocols on nut exposure of children at young ages to introduce into diet , during pregnancy etc. in reference to stopping allergy and even looking into asthma and diet especially due to the massive % getting diagnosed compared to historical numbers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.