PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

irvine island – opportunity for development, page-31

1. 10,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1051
    Too late Rockme.....tony stuffed up major. A lot got caught up with the personality and not with the performance. I don't believe Tony ever intentionally misled us, but he had too much emotion invested in the company.
    Believe me 123, Irvine will be worth something. Not many rocks in water has extractable ore. There will be buyers willing to take a risk with EPA as we were with the traditional land holder agreements with Mayala. However, will we get 100 mil. Don't know but if PLV agreed to sell Irvine, there will be a guaranteed suitor. However, this would be pointless as it is the production of ore that the company needs to benefit the shareholders. I'll ask you all a question that bought into the stock at prospectus and onwards (excluding traders and TA), didn't you all buy into something even though it was "just a rock in water"? It was for the potential. That is hat the buyers look for. Unless there is a ruling which state no mining at all on PLV or it isn't profitble, it is is worth something. EPA approval will add to its valuation. Accounting reports do not necessarily determine valuation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.