PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

While I like Showmans spirit and fight and while I agree Timeone...

1. 46,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8762
    While I like Showmans spirit and fight and while I agree Timeone / WEG / SS&T gave it to them big time - Tony's post on here saying it was a dog act and the worst case of business ethics and stunts he had ever witnessed in his gazillion years in the business -

He made a fatal error of judgement (IMO) shafting your number 1 shareholder with 20% stock holding on a get square on a legal technicality of precondition precedents for the Cockatoo gift placement of 50 % for simply arranging funding may have seen like a good idea at the time it has well and truly backfired

Not only did Showman get the pink slip and fall on his sword - long term shareholders have gone down the gurgler with him. These people dont play fair the ASX is littered with Aussie miners that have copped the Ming Dynasty up the Cootamundra without Vaseline.

I cant see how management can restore shareholder value from as massive dilution is on the horizon- I will be interested to read the next EIM report as they have been less than impressed with management to date and the 17% book value write-down / guestimate they took last month to 17c valuation was way to conservative given PLV is struggling to hold 7c

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.