irwin and brock a crock, page-26

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: irwin and brock burials voltaire, you will probably be interested in the new low cost burial site just opened. Holes are drilled using a large auger and the bodies are placed in a plastic bag and buried standing up.
    As for burials being shown on TV, in the case of Brock and Irwin, they were memorial services not burials, I believe the actual burials, or cremations were done in private.
    As far as the memorial services are concerned, they are more for the sake of the community than the person departed. I feel that the one thing that does bring us all together as a community is to unite to farewell and pay tribute to one of our own. Often because of distance I was unable to attend the funerals of old acquaintances and always felt sad that I had missed out in joining with others of the community to jointly farewell the person concerned.
    The extent to which any person touched other peoples lives will determine whether a large televised service, or a small local one is needed to allow those who want to mourn to be able to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.