IRX 21.9% 3.9¢ inhalerx limited

No need to apolgise. You're posts and differing views are good...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    No need to apolgise. You're posts and differing views are good for robust discussion.

You asked, "What's the $3m in savings derived from , isn't this a phase 1 clinical trial?"

I was referring to the costs of both panic disorder and pain indication trials including the phase 2 trials.

ingenu mates rates.png
    ingenu mates rates 2.png
    Under the agreement, iNGENu CRO will design and execute the following clinical studies: Phase I Study in Healthy Volunteers - Inhaled THC Drug/Device Combination
    Phase II Study in CRPS Patients - Inhaled THC Drug/Device Combination
    Phase II Study in Panic Disorder Patients - Inhaled CBD Drug/Device Combination

The panic disorder trial looks to be slightly more expensive so if money is challenging, focusing on one clinical study could also be an option.

Dr Sud is a rookie? I don't think there is a more qualified or bigger name in the Australian cannabis sector than Dr Sud. His success in transforming IHL from a mouthguard company at something like 2 cents into a bio-pharma that hit 70 cents and almost a billion dollars in market cap speaks for itself.

I note among Dr Sud's contacts on the IRX register is the Pisciotta family, the co-founder of Carsales so I'd say there is a level of trust in Dr Sud in the investment community.

Even a quick glance at Ingenu's Linkedin shows they are winning customers; just because you're less experienced than the next guy doesn't mean you can't excell at what you do.

The shareholders voted 99% for Ingenu. It says it all.

Imho & Gltah
    Last edited by sapporo: 17/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $1.156K 29.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14046 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.