IRX 0.00% 2.6¢ inhalerx limited

IRX 211 OPIOID ALTERNATIVE, page-46

1. 1,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    let me guess? he doesn't? but that won't stop a troll coming on to this forum trying to sew doubt in hardworking shareholders.

it's a shame this forum has degraded into this. I'm not sure what we did to deserve this as it was generally a pretty harmonious hard researching group. not heaps of posts but of high quality.

any shareholder with questions or doubts should reach out to the company and you will realise they are very well placed.

follow the money. IRX appears to be the one listing of late they have actually directly invested their money in. Cannvalate 20% holding. look at the top 20 and it's there for all to see and no amount of speculative sh&t-posting can obscure that fact.

two advanced clinical trial programs, BOD has telegraphed they will look to raise modest funds needed to continue to support the trials. as news flows money raised should be at progressively higher levels.

Ingenu running the trials. Do you expect them to run the trials for free? they are a rapidly expanding business with many staff. As pointed out the EGM voted overwhelmingly in favour of their bid. quality operation and results so far seem very good. excellent FDA engagement through Camargo.

I have no intention of engaging with trolls so don't expect further replies WW.

if HorCopper had any integrity these days they would have already moderated half the garbage in this thread
    Last edited by djwally: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45499 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.