IRX 0.00% 2.6¢ inhalerx limited

I only came across IRX because I was looking across the whole...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I only came across IRX because I was looking across the whole cannabis space. By the time I came across IHL it had run to 30 cents and I thought that was too far except it kept going.

Every single other story on ASX that had dealings with Cannvalate from my research has turned into a complete and utter disaster. Cannvalate on face value appear to have benefitted from their services but the companies themselves have ended up as dumpster fires.

Then add in the complete debacle Jupiter Wellness was which has resulted in the law suit of $440m, then add in the scenario where Epsilon attempted to wind up Cannvalate and really it appears everything Cannvalate have touched has turned into a resounding failure.

The only exception I see is IHL which went on a completely different trajectory and is advanced in the clinic. The law of averages suggests to me that if a person or group is involved in 10 different gigs and 9 are failures then there are probably reasons outside of that persons involvement that led to the success of that one venture.

All I can see is that IRX's performance in the past 2 years has been completely inept IMO. The story has no value, has never gained traction and has never been properly capitalised. Any so called messiah I would've thought would've "Weaved their magic" within 2 years unless course there is no magic to weave. Once again if I were a betting man I think that Sud had very little to do with anything that IHL achieved, the probabilities to me prove that. As an extension to this I haven't seen a company yet that has signed an agreement with Ingenu Cro that has produced anything of note either. This is only my opinion but I don't think they will achieve anything. When Ingenu was created the website was basically a duplicate of the Medical Cannabis Research Collaboration or MCRC as it was commonly referred to. I never came across a company that yielded a positive result from their contribution so why would one by extension think that a new venture in a different medical space would yield anything either?

In the bleak environment the ASX sees itself in for anything outside of battery metals (and that's dying also) promoting an off the shelf product, with no defendable IP and no balance sheet targeting some massively broad based indications that makes it harder to make a therapeutic claim is complete madness.

I too think the likely outcome as I have stated previosuly is a new deal. Peak were happy to do this transaction after Lifespot so they've proven that they are willing to support a new deal if they believe it becomes necessary.

Meanwhile the share price goes lower on paltry volume with no sign of support.

WW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95708 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 184000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.