IRX 0.00% 2.8¢ inhalerx limited

Do you honestly believe IRX is going to raise funds at a 100%...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Do you honestly believe IRX is going to raise funds at a 100% premium to the current share price, particularly in this current market environment? That is the most absurd thing I’ve read from you. The company can’t raise any capital at the moment which is why they accepted a 20% fee to access the R&D rebate before it’s due.They are basically broke. If you think they’re raising funds at 7c then why aren’t you buying every share under 3c. It’s a no brainer trade isn’t it?

IRX doesn’t have any IP and the only reason they are talking about an AND and seeking exclusivity is because there’s no opportunity to get a defendable patent. That says a lot about the economic reality of this project. I’m guessing you don’t have a background in IP based on your contribution to the topic. I do and I’m happy to add some value on the issues IRX are facing by adopting this strategy.

As I’ve asked numerous times, what exactly does IRX have that is novel? And please don’t tell me you’ve pinned all your hopes on Dronabinol in an off the shelf inhaler for an undisclosed pain indication.

IMO the company is already trying to find a new deal and Peak Asset has done exactly this before. Frankly it may be the correct path to follow because this current project is worth nothing and I’m sure Peak knows they can’t raise any funds on this current idea. And if I’m correct then they will need to do the deal at a much lower price so they can reset their positions. And that’s likely to be the reason there’s no buying support in the IRX market. And none of that is good for you unless you’re in their inner circle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.313M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3009 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 199565 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.