WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

is 10c on the cards, page-17

1. 142 Posts.
    the way i read that ann about how effective the patch was "in initial testing was it was found to be 10x more effective at deliving a particular preperation" ....however they never said what drug was tested or what delivery mechinisim it was bench marked against...in fact they are very hush hush about that.....without knowing vital details like that its very hard to guage what the potential is and thats why they have tight lips over it in a major way....but what i do know for sure is there is a commercial reasons for keeping those details secret.

however transdermal delivery is something thats a bit of a hot topic these days in health circles becuase of needle phobes, costs, expertise required to deliver targeted doses, medical requirements and advances in targeted drug delivery and of course the good old patent related side of the equation (the ability to evergereen legally) which most of you seem to forget about and thats the angle that i find very exciting.

needless to say a company such as 3m does not waste its time with public evaluations of products for their stable if they do not believe in them or genuinly believe that there is commerical value in the pusuit of such an agreement. That is why i believe they outsourced initial testing to another company to ensure they kept their distance until they were ready to say something to joe public, cant go getting mud on that rerp of theirs!

as far as accumulation, sure its obvious there is a fair bit of it going on but as there is no ann about a new majopr share holder so none of us can say for sure who or what it is doing it....for all we know its just a bunch of HC members taking a very big punt on something they believe in.... i know i personally took what is a large punt on obj but only because i feel i unbderstand its potential due to my back ground experience in that area....i also know that a product that can deliver everyday drugs such as insulin without using a needle would be welcomed with open arms by diabetics world wide because i have watched of the years what a few close freinds go through with their daily shots to keep healthy....andn thats just one potential application where it would sell like no tomorrow ( if it worked well)

anyway its all spec talk until such time as obj and 3m make public their intentions and findings so until they hang on and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.