WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

is 10c on the cards, page-42

1. 271 Posts.
    Dear fellow OBJ holders or future holders.

I have read through most of your posts over the past few weeks, and I thank you all for your insightful analysis.

I have been following OBJ since the 23 of October when I bought shares at less than 2c at that time. I have recently topped up again, at 4.7c, 5c, 5.2c and 6.2c.

I think the trading that we have seen in the past week or so, according to my calculations over 700 million has been traded over the last 5 trading days, between prices of 3.4c to 6.7c at an average of around 4.7c. With such high turnover, and taking into account major shareholders holdings. This means the majority of shareholders are sitting on shares above 4.7c currently.

I think a lot of the older shareholders from November onwards, have sold into this recent rally and realised profits, but it is my belief that these people will come rushing back into OBJ at prices in excess of 7-8c as the excitement builds over the coming days.

If you look back to the annoucement on November 5, 2009, so the trading leading up to that was also very strong and high in the weeks before, so was that a leak to?? Yet, after the news, the shareprice nearly doubled on just the MTA, can we imagine what will be if 3M actually commit or sign to something? Was that inside information in Novembember? I don't think on a major scale, but do some people know the results of course.

There must be so many people involved in the testing of the OBJ product, from 3M, OBJ staff, etc, surly word has spread about the result. But I think the company is not in breach of listing rule 3.1 because nothing is final until 3M sign on the dotted line, which please G-d, for us shareholders will happen next week.

I have researched this product, discussed it with some of my doctors, and everyone who I have discussed it with, believes there is great potential, as people have been discussing on this forum.

I have been a strong believer, and always said that it was one of the best stocks on the ASX, in terms of its potential to return, that is why I tipped it in the January tipping comp. I still believe this, and I believe over the coming weeks we will

Next week we will find out the likely occurence of the 3M deal and its ramifications for OBJ, we cannot know for certain the result, but in all likelihood with a product that has been research and tested to be better than competitors, it should result in a major re-rating of the stock. I believe OBJ has much greater potential than the likes of PRR, this could very well be the next CSL or Cochlear, which no one can say that this is not a possiblity.

I think the smart people will be buying in before the annoucement. But once news breaks, we will see the mums and dads, and many more people flood the stock, so I think that this week is the last week to get in sub 10c, as people have commented.

We have already seen that OBJ is getting exposure on the news such as Sky News, well imagine if they sign something next week, there will be a lot of coverage and a lot of buying.

Also, I believe the fact that OBJ, has specifically designated the date of Feb2 for the Rights issue shares to come onto the market, is because they are expecting to release the deal on Feb 1, so the fact that new shares are issued should not dampen the enthusiasm in the OBJ shareprice. I think this is a smart move by management, and indication of their confidence of the results, otherwise why choose such a date, they would be better off doing it before the annoucement if it wasn't going to be a positive one.

So in summary, I don't think we have seen even a fraction of the true potential of OBJ, in terms of its share-price, yes it has been a nice rise from the 4c mark, but IMHO if all goes well, we could be seeing much higher levels within the coming weeks.

Good luck to all holders, and those who have not joined the party, well it is never too late. Even if you end up paying 7 or 8c, this will be nothing compared to what you pay if you buy in once everything is confirmed. This is what faith in the company is, buying in now before everything is signed and confirmed, it is easy to buy in when everything is known, but then it could be too late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.