FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

is 13% 'massive dilution'?, page-6

1. 5,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Expensive is not the word - @86c sp the cost is $9.5million. Gouging ?

I also think the company could face or maybe it is will definitely face legal action from one of those lovely class action legal beagle firms. I must say I find it strange - you punish the remaining shareholders twice first for the event and then as the company has to settle. That is why I wont enter here - I just think this is far too big and far too long a process for this not to be a very big legal cost somewhere. I dont want to be a new shareholder who has to foot the bill and add to that I cannot feel confident that this will be the only revelation - they have been awarded other contracts and maybe that is why they have such a huge order book - the process seems flawed. I was very keen to enter than spoke to an engineering friend who said beware if it was a tendering flaw you can wear that until the tenders run out. I find it difficult to see that no-one knew. Surely when these rumours first surfaced and internally I would expect them to have been there very early on they should have investigated. It does seem like a lack of oversight at best and ... if you want to think the worst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.