is 20 percent a year possible, page-18

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Tibbs,
    You are so correct. But unfortunately most punters not only don't put the time into research, but most never seem to be in the right sector. For most this has been a hard 12 months,but I have enjoyed a brilliant year apart from CNP & expect even better in the next 6 months. Tibbs, I think you and I have both got over in the right sector & notice you also follow the fertilizer/commodities as well. My 3 key stocks for the next 6 months are UMC,RWD & GIR, with my rough spec play about to be CNP again. A year where 100% plus gains are made, requires some funds to be moved into other areas i.e. cash reserve & real estate. The Ag. story presents a great opportunity for farming over the next few years. Happy to buy & lease out some farmland, whilst rent returns may not be much, capital gains are assured & can still gear up a bit against property to rebuild funds again in the sharemarket. I don't have a 5 year plan, only identify opportunities that standout over the coming 12 months & make certain I have made big committments to these stocks/properties.
    The more your read the easier it gets to spot trends.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS No investment advice given, please do your own research on investment strategies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.