CYP 7.69% 18.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Is 21.5 cents the lowest under SPP?, page-62

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6874
    @Wasabibarako Yes. There are, as Ross recently pointed out himself to me when I gave him a hard time by email, dozens of US bio-techs trading under water in this present liquidity puckering.....Ross is not that different to 1,000 over-paid, under-achieving executives in the Bio-tech sector. The difference is he is sat on a one of a kind, fully funded knee OA phase III IPSC trial, likely results already well shown in a similar Korean phase III MSc knee OA trial, I have flagged before. There is huge value in that. Easily more than the $200 million SUmitomo were looking to drop in advance of that trial.

The COVID trial was an awful strategic mistake that wasted money, but hey hundred of other ego driven exec's made the same mistake when they had no real prospect, burning shareholder capital. I've been waiting/suspecting this raise. This is when I load up on these type of stocks. Ground floor. The lift may yet fail and fall to the basement, but an MSB result, a little M&A in the IPSC sector in the US, and suddenly this thing is pushing option exercise strike price.

Haven't you read the website: "We are the leading company worldwide in the development of iPSC-derived cell therapies."

The 2016 landmark approval to do the first formal clinical trial of an allogeneic iPSC-derived cell product (CYP-001) for the treatment of GvHD, with Fujifilm, getting a little old now, but to be be fair, if there is a bigger phase III trial, progressed further along than CYP's Sculptor trial in IPSC's, I've not heard of it (and am happy to be corrected by the peanut gallery).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $4.623K 25.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15232 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 6704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.