CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Is 21.5 cents the lowest under SPP?, page-66

1. 1,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    I did challenge my original hypothesis. You just weren't reading closely enough to see that I did. The record is still there.

I did not ask the ASX for clarification about the effect of the word 'or' - I analysed what you said and agreed it made sense. What I asked the ASX for an opinion on was the disagreement between myself and bedger - he for some reason formed the view that the 19th of April was the announcement date - any fair reading of this thread will show that was his view - it was because I was open to being wrong, that I was open to challenging my hypotheses even when alternatives seemed unlikely and those putting them up had gotten sick of things and where posting 'whatever'.

Ironically your bitter content free post saying I couldn't challenge my hypothesis was already wrong when you wrote it - the whole point of my contact with the ASX was to get input on what had been said between bedger and I, not between you and I - you'd hardly commented at all. You had just stopped reading and were responding to your own first impression. And that was what was wrong. Bedger ticked your ad hominem along with barman and wasa - but bedger often has a bit each way. Its part of his 'whatever' approach.

About 37% more securities (options plus shares) will exist over the amount in existence prior to the cash raising. The 30% restriction in rule 7.2 exception 5 would come into play - if the the shareholders don't ratify the placement and options shares.

I did listen. You stopped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.