BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Obviously the main attraction to BHP is the fact that their...

1. 217 Posts.
    Obviously the main attraction to BHP is the fact that their train line runs through Marillana. As a rail loop connecting to BHPs track is Brockmans most cost effective stategy, why wouldnt BHP look at doing the same?

Speves, "The $2.50 cap raising will put a floor under any potential takeover price. As a consequence this may not be seen as such a bargain compared with many other juniors that have an SP that has fallen by the eqivelant %." I agree to a point but surely the advantages of their existing rail lines location is the ultimate key?

Marillanas potential scale and size might also be a key reason for BHP to snuff it out. In terms of business strategy I believe a T/Over of either BRM or AGO (or both) would significantly hinder the NWIOA future development plans and possibly render it useless. A move that eliminates BHPs well organised competition makes perfect sense to me.

I would only consider a bid of $5.60 or above due to the size of Marillanas resource (further drilling targets to come) and other tenements and Nickel assets. MTGP, I think your at the other extreme of Tokyo and maybe a little unrealistic.

So what price would you sign on the dotted line for Tokyo??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.