EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Is 333D share offer the financing you are waiting on?

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

I have watched on the sidelines for a few months now, on many threads and stocks. Mostly, many are slanging at each other to prove their view is right. Oddly enough, neither is absolutely right, and parts of each argument are often valid, and some are even very informative.

I chose to make comment on this stock for no personal reasons, except it seems no one is looking beyond the individual stock. I bought this stock in January, and when I received the 333D stock offer on Thursday, I immediately sold it on Friday. It had nothing to do with the price level.

I believe, and still do 3D printing is the way of the future. I also believe that good quality Graphite to produce grapheme is the answer for many applications, reason I invested in the first place.

I was surprised when someone asked about the very recent share offer on Hot Copper, that we all should have been aware OZB was part of KNL and it shouldn't have been a surprise.

Well I was surprised, and looked further, on KNL's top 20 share holders, I didn't see OZB as a major shareholder. The only connection I could get was that Mr N Conidi & wife owned 0.94% of KNL and that Mr N Conidi was a Non-Executive Director of OZ Brewing Ltd, and also a Director of 333D Pty Ltd.

I followed it further, as the offer was out of the blue to me, and discovered that Mr Conidi was part of 3D Group which went into voluntary administration in late December 2014. Mr Conidi is I gather still Managing Director of Capitol Health, which also had links to 3D Medical, which was recently merged with Mach 7 Technologies and had their name changed accordingly.

The above are in the public record.

In my opinion, I suggest you also consider the following:

I suspect, that as many have said on this share holding, that KNL would not be able to bear another CR as it wouldn't raise sufficient funds.

On observation, and some knowledge on how financial matters transact, it is odd that it has taken so long to confirm financing, so may not happen for some time, if ever.

Then to me as a shareholder out of the blue, there is this offer from apparently a "substantial holder of KNL" of the next technology of 3D printing, via Oz Brewing, with the minimal take up being $2,000 being 100,000 shares in OZB, which will then be 333D shortly. Looking further, this proposed transformation has been around for a while, an now just activated. How odd?

I thought originally, well might it be worth a look. I bring up the 333D website to see what it has to offer. Looks good on the beginning, but when I click on products, my browser comes up with an error. I tried it several times, and same problem. I can't seem to see what products they offer. I would be very interested if anyone else can see anymore than one of the products listed on their website without an error.

I did all of the above research on Thursday night when I received the offer. My conclusion, was that it seemed chairs have been shuffled around for some time, on a few decks, a bit like the Titanic, best in the world, but it did eventually sink, regardless of the assurances it was the best built for its time.

If you look back at all the changes and shuffling in the minor companies, you should ask, have any really progressed? Admittedly, Capitol Health has, so keeps things looking good, and definitely preserve one's reputation.

I suggest as a sensible approach that KNL shareholders look beyond the current share movements, and when information apparently stalls, and you are questioning why, because you are instinctively right, something should have been forthcoming, then look further again.

No real finance is apparently forthcoming, so something else miraculously has arrived.

Seems no one really has read the offer and thought about it further given the lack of comment on Hot Copper, or were we not meant to, but it may have a real impact on whether finance for KNL is available anytime soon, that is if OZB is such a big shareholder, or will shareholders have to wait even longer?

I suspect that is also why the share price has dropped, as some people do think beyond what is said here, and take action, for many reasons.

I have only posted this, as I think there are shareholders that need additional non emotional information to make a choice. I clearly made mine. I think there is some question on the substance on what is being offered, and why I sold.

What I though I was investing in, is not what it really is. It is up to you to do your research and decide if you are actually investing in the real future, or if someone is potentially having a lend of your dreams.

I am sure I will get hammered by some for not preaching the required line on this stock, but if only a few think about it, then it was worth the effort.

To all KNL Shareholders

Regards and best of luck in your future decisions,

gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.