PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Buckland, I have a feeling you only read announcement titles. If...

1. 635 Posts.
    Buckland, I have a feeling you only read announcement titles. If you actually read the announcement on the 21st of October you will find this: "CMAX with the assistance and guidance of the Principal Investigator, Professor Michael Brown, will resubmit the
    ethics application to the Royal Adelaide Hospital Ethic Committee to seek approval for advancing the clinical trial." We were indeed advancing to the second patient however required ethics approval. The first ethics approval was for the first patient. We then submitted for ethics approval following the trial of the second patient.

We then received the announcement on the 10th of November stating we received our approval, enabling us to start dosing our second patient.

Let me make this clear - First announcement states we were advancing to our second patient after the death of the first, however before we dose the patient we require ethics approval. The second announcement was our ethics approval. Once we received our ethics approval was when dosing officially began.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.