PAA 5.81% 20.3¢ pharmaust limited

Is 4k enough? No. But investment decisions re quantities and...

1. 3,994 Posts.

Is 4k enough? No. But investment decisions re quantities and amts of stock probably are not to be advised and discussed on this site IMHO. You're best doing that elsewhere.

Aston Bishop Morris Best are all legends. Full confidence from me.

Just gotta wait it out and use current share price to your advantage as much as possible.

My view is: No point looking In retrospect thinking coulda shoulda woulda done this this & this. Done that to myself over the years and it's not helpful

I've been accumulating stock on the dips for some time now. When it's hit .007, .008, and I just buy lik by lil here and there. Could I have sold for 20% profit at .009 after these purchases sometimes yes I could've but I'm not trading this- I'm here for the potential multi bagger returns. Leave money in then come back once it's moved and sell at much higher. Still think PAA will get there in 2015 IMO.

Who can be bothered trading in this shitty asx market. Not me. Rather live off mostly bank interest, overseas shares income and jst holding 2-3 ASX stocks atm. Major runners few and far between, govt both sides not helping, sentiment is crap and rather sit back with a cold one. Far too lazy to trade nowadays. That's my shpeil for tonight. And if anyone's emailed me at my address in my tag signature I'm sorry but I've been too lazy to check that over last few weeks gonna check 2moz and respond to all then so apologies if anyone's emailed (and for this rant)
    Last edited by samwiise: 15/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
-0.013(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $91.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $506.8K 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49293 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 187198 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.