88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Is 88e a Ponzi scheme?, page-257

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Good to see you keeping in touch on 88E, Captain.
    I can't resist as this is a good little trading earner while I wait for IVZ drilling plus, of course, MAY.
    IVZ is the biggest binary play I have seen in many years of transferring my hard earned income to various oil and gas explorer directors.
    Just hope that Dave Wall is not having much influence as I believe he holds some stock?
    The pay off is just mind boggling. Better be, as I feel like the guy who puts a million dollars on black and waits for that wheel to spinsmile.png

88E suffered under the management of the Dave Wall, Opstad crowd. After PB died it became the same confused morass as the Tangiers days. PB was really excited about Icewine and would never have left exploring there.
    Talitha is going to be critical and the current CEO needs to put together and publish a RNS regarding what the company is going to be doing from ow on -- a.s.a.p.
    I would expect that within two weeks now that the BOD have looked after their own ongoing income.

Icewine can be drilled now, no weather or road problems. No more 1 well per year crap. No more excuses and breaking drills etc.
    3D seismic is available for the area we need to concentrate on. May have to spend a few $ getting it.
    Just get the job done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.