88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

"Alaska Peregrine Development Company, LLC (APDC), a Delaware...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523

"Alaska Peregrine Development Company, LLC (APDC), a Delaware limited liability corporationformed late last year for investment in Project Peregrine, has not yet posted the names of its members."smile.png ????

I for one would like to know who are the directors of the very recently created Alaska Peregrine Development Company, LLC (“APDC”),... the said company that sold shareholders here a 100% interest in "Project Peregrine" lol, for millions upon millions upon millions of dollars in 88e shares, lol oh how the dilution.....funny how the price rose after this announcement, got where it needed to be and is now sold off with very little buy interest again ...????

Yep and given we know from the latest quarterly report dated , the remaining cash on hand will last only 1.1 quarters, so its about 6 weeks till 88e run out of cash.....

wow and what are we sitting on...14 BILLION shares on issue......

So cash almost gone, 6 weeks left and near 14 BILLION SHARES ON ISSUE.....

Not too hard to work out what is about to happen here....IMO anyone putting their hard eared into this needs to really research ..to say this is high risk is iMO a major understatement ..,,,....just my personal opinion...

Well i did say previously this will head down rapidly after the initial surge to possibly flush through????

Be back to half a cent in a few weeks as the company runs completely out of cash, and buyer interest completely shuts down in my opinion..Will we see yet another $10 to $15 million placement, .....IMO

drifta eredicta predicta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $63.60K 31.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
364 435233235 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 623355238 139
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.