Our only weapon is REFUSE to partake - if HC goes down the road...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Our only weapon is REFUSE to partake - if HC goes down the road of screening posters for what may be considered 'nefarious objectives' (most likely already being done) it will kill of it's own business model based on open dialogue on stocks. I think that's what most 'people' are here for apart from the occasional diversion into current events. I have no doubt that data is being collected on individual posters and social trends already, lets face it it's great to hold data relevant to what retail investors and traders think and where they are likely to invest and what criteria they use to base those decisions on. Then your in the territory of selling ice to the Eskimo's and they will gobble it up.

If I notice a bias toward only what the big end of town wants to push the I also will vacate the site as it becomes just another SOCIAL MEDIA propaganda machine. But HC is only a very small fish surrounded by barracudas that will not hesitate to snuff out the lights if it doesn't comply.

But we do have ASIC to monitor any stock manipulation?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.