LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

is a correction coming?, page-21

1. 7,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Is this where you explained with data your views.
    Times are different for LYC. US defence is involved in promoting reliable alternative supplier for its rare earth needs. So is Japan for various industries.Due to Russian invasion of Ukraine all most all countries got a wake up call about country defences and more and more countries are allocation extraordinary amount of funds for defence. This in turn will create enormous investors interest in this space. Lots of new jobs will be created either directly or indirectly.
    That is what I think so . Yes recession May effect other industries. Investor will be switching their preferences to defence related Industries. LYC is well placed to take this opportunity and create more jobs and wealth.

Please reread my opening statement! it is not about if Lynas will fall it is about will there be a WW correction so you did not address the subject at all!!! For Lynas to fall there has to be a correction that will cause the Multiples of all companies to move toward log term averages. Some like out of favor miners BHP, RIO, FCX will move up others like most of the green stocks will move down. Lynas is part of a very big world wide market until we understand the future of that Market it is imposable to know the future of Lynas

As far as your statement about Lynas most is true if no correction Lynas should be able to hold its price and move with market. I have heard this about stocks right before every Correction. I heard about how dot coms did not need cash to grow. How banks profits was unlimited in home mortgage markets. For both of these People had many reasons why traditional metrics no longer applied. They did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.