LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

is a correction coming?, page-22

1. 7,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Here is the statement that started this post Post #: 60606164

Many people say I am crazy for thinking a correction will hit in next 3 months. Many writers think 3 to 6 months. The number saying no is dwindling. My popularity on this board is probably 50 to 1 against me maybe 100 to 1. So I am going post one a few times a week. With the vast majority disbelieving me it should be easy for the doubters to post at least a dozen refuting what I say. Then people can read articles and believe what they want.
    Please note Lynas is not mentioned once.
    Why do so many people think this is a down ramp of Lynas?

For me it is very simple You cannot determine future price of Lynas without knowing what is going to happen WW. With exception of a small correction caused by covid we have had the biggest bull market in history for last 8 years. It started to show signs of weakening in July. At that time no change in stock prices but subtle changes in things like Put / Call ratios A powerful predictor of stock futures. Since then many indicators have also started flashing Red.

So this discussion has to do with first determining if indicators are correct and with total market in mine what impact on Lynas will be. Maybe someone can make me see how anybody can say Lynas will be over AUD 15 by June and 50 by December with absolutly no consideration of what the market is doing. As I have said before give 10 % of your attention to Lynas price. 30 % to what is causing it to change. 60 % to what is happening world wide. It is not fool proof but I have not seen anything better in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.