APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

is a foulthrow a good thing?, page-4

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I'll put this as politely as I possibly can, sbk120 you really have lost all credibility with these current posts. You obviously don't have a clue who foulthrow is and the success he's had as an investor so mate its starting to get embarrassing to read.

In a previous post you referred to us as a bunch cheerleaders at the AGM's nothing could be further from the truth, there are shareholders who travel thousands of klms away with serious skin in this company who go to the AGM's to ask questions, grill the board on where APG is headed,why the constant delays in finishing the plant where the money is being spent, timeframes, cashflow etc etc, I didn't hear one person ramp, just investors making an updated assesment on their investment to be sure their venture into APG is still viable and those that I spoke to post AGM seemed to be comfortable and content with the direction and potential all be it slow and frustrating.

Most of us here couldn't care less what happens to the WIM 150 now it has been sold. Whether its value is $100mill or $2mill in 12months time is of no importance we are looking forward not back our main game is to finish the plant with its proven technologies, market it and show it off to the many major players who want a piece of it.

I had an old GTS Holden muscle show car that I had to sell 13 years ago so I could build a new home even though I knew it was gaining in value every year but I wanted a new house so I sold it to get the house finished, sometimes you have to suck it up and let other assets go to achieve the main prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.