SAI 0.00% $4.74 sai global limited

Revenue from last financial report show 303m in Australia dollar...

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Revenue from last financial report show 303m in Australia dollar out of 547m
    but 169m comes from properties division so that leave it with roughly 134m give or take
    from PLA/Compliance/Assurance stuff so I say anywhere between 20-25% of revenue.

I think market overshoot this baby thinking PLA is be all and end all for this business.

SAI already publish electronic stuff in oversea market don't know what the fuss with PLA
    wanting them to publish in PDF format, doesn't make any sense.

Another good thing for this sort of business is it run on negative working capital so it doesn't require a lot
    of capital to run, long term it will bold well and becomes a cash cow machine.

Negative working capital is pretty much like its customers prepaid for the service for the year and fund all
    SAI capital requirement and they use that service over the next 12 months until next renewal.

Pretty much like FLT another stock I love, customers prepaid for their holiday many many months in advance, the time comes they takes their holiday, long after the holiday over, FLT pay the suppliers meanwhile FLT hoarding hundred of these millions and earn free interest and/or use for short term capital funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.