Is a huge rally coming?, page-8

1. 5,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yak

Why would I argue with someone I fundamentally agree with? Well at least on many issues.

7 maybe more Palaces and children dying by the million apparently.
    Send the wheat back etc!
    This is one clever scum bucket every society has them but to let them get to the top and stay there is amazing.
    I’m afraid I have lost most of my faith with the UN on this issue.
    Bureaucratic appeasers in my view.

I guess that’s easier than sticking to some sort of principal.

I’m not going to change it but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Regarding GP I would take little notice of much of his going on or anything he produced.
    Charting wise like Old dog I can get indicator to tell me anything and they can be manipulated to give illogical results.

Until we are past the Iraq issue I see no solid recovery and nothing will take us back to those dizzy heights for many years.
    Just bouncing around near fair value on select stocks suits me just fine.

I don’t comment on stocks much because I am no expert and if I believe I am right I back my own judgement or punt depending on your point of view.
    In any case there are to many Lefty loonies dictator lovers on this site pushing their barrow they are the last I would like to help.
    Why you might ask well for the obvious reasons and because once they get some assets they are the first to complain and attempt to avoid Tax ….Hypocrites.
    I may complain but I pay what I have to but not a cracker more.

You don’t appear to be one of them.

Kind regards Gyro

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.