FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Re: Even SNE1 might have encountered hydrocarbon signs which...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Re: Even SNE1 might have encountered hydrocarbon signs which might have led to Cairn suggesting the unusual difference to COS cf. FAR. Purely speculation on my part as I'm a little bored on a hot Sunday afternoon.

Hi Redal, you asked for a geological opinion but regret I cannot give you one. I can however apply some logic and since both companies would have been privy to the same data, surely this cannot be the explanation. I have speculated before that the difference may be due to differing internal company definitions of the "success" in "COS". Far assured me some time ago that their "COS" was the possibility of finding the stated P50 amount of oil at Bellatrix.

With respect to the interference testing mentioned in other parts of this thread, would not accessing any gauges left in SNE1 require re-entering this well? No-one has reported any activity around this site? Or do they leave a gauge information transmitter at the well site?? I do recall someone at some stage mentioning that it was doubtful after being shut-in all this time whether the well condition would still be suitable for such testing, but I can't vouch for the reliability of that information.

Just my thoughts

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.