FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Is a Left Field Event Possible, page-86

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Thanks PJ.
    Reason for asking is because (and as you say, it hasn't been updated) since this flowchart, much has transpired. At that stage they did not even know how successful their appraisal program would be. Since then CNE got flowrates exceeding expectation at both SNE2 & 3 (9000bpd at SNE2 alone).
    Then it had been stated by CN/FAR on number of occasions (i'm thinking of 2 announcements/reports and the q&A) that the appraisal program was designed to achieve commerciality.
    We now know that gauges has been placed in SNE3 and will also be the case with SNE4 to do interference test. Experts need to advise what the minimum number of wells are that are needed to conduct interference test. I'd imagine at least one more (the fourth well?). I do not believe Interference tests is a prerequisite for DOC but the likes of COP may want to see the results before making a move for Operatorship.
    Flowchart shows interference at end of June quarter... I think things have moved forward at much faster pace that originally planned.
    According to RISC flowchart it would seem DOC to be slotted in just after the appraisal section. Again, it's been stated that this program was designed to move towards DOC. While I think that such call will not be made this coming Tuesday (think the JV wants to play safe and first see what BH/SNE4 delivers... also mindful thet BH/SNE4 was not originally inked in as appraisal but exploration and that commerciality was to be proved through the SNE2 &3 appraisal wells only)) I think, provided that BH/SNE4 delivers, DOC will be called very soon after. Should they decide to fit in a 4th well (although I think available time to do this has diminished) DOC will be called after that fourth well. They would have had a chance to look at interference... So DOC likely before the end of June... CNE flowchart need a revamp, I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.