FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Is a Left Field Event Possible, page-88

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I found the language confusing at times so have always relied on language in PSC from Kosmos.

For me the telling early sign from the Joint Venture is when they stop using expressions like SNE, FAN BEL and name the field like Jubilee, Mahogny etc. This is when they telegraph to the markets we have a winner here. I think COP has strict rules surrounding when they "name a field".

Maybe someone should open a thread on what names to give the Marketable Deposit at SNE

Something like Mustang all a bit of fun for a Sunday and long weekend here in Melbourne.

Well off to analyse/research other stocks that will put "bread and milk" on the table.

FAR I expect to sit on for a few years before the risk is reduced to a level that the value is fully reflected in the price. I have made my money trading parcels when Farjoy was buying with his ears pinned back - so left with a small free carried parcel from the profits.

In terms of TO that is a while off as any value enhancement will come from the Farm out campaign on FAR's new block following the 3d Seismic evaluation of Prospective Resources/Drlling targets.

That could be a real eye opener on what this Senegal Oil Province holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $27.94K 55.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34746 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.