AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

is a massive story about to break??, page-13

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Kicking myself still. Two days and many thousands down the drain! Still happy I made a profit nontheless.

Funnily enough my mum and a few friends still holdso good on them : )

I think I have said it before that management approach things with an uncanny openess to the market, willing to disclose warts and all. Not that some companys dont disclose information, but you can say 'unsuccessful integration' in so many ways that the level of success gets completely buried in the future upside it will bring when they make it work.

So here is a spin. Maybe AJL know they are a takeover target. A share buy back is a simple way to increase your holding concentration. Maybe they talk themselves down so people think they are a business unit not worth buying. Unfortunately the books tell a different story.

AJL is a great company and their Mitchell acquisition should place them well with the invetiable ramp up in business across Australia, esp Qld.

Good luck to holders. I am going to pray for a rentry point on a good gainer on a low risk stock. Otherwise my money stays in high risk plays.

Hendrous, thanks for the comments on the assets. I will defintely have another look at the presentation. Looks like they are willing to hang onto 651. Looks like BGs offer wasnt good enough. AJL is capital happy right now so they can wait and godo luck to them.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.33K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 272056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.