Is a military coup possible in France?, page-25

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "Thanks for the history lesson, and we all know what happened and it was wrong, but what does it have to do with the current situation in France. You are talking England, and France could be accused of the same I believe."

Maybe you should read the whole thread you would see I didn't first raise the subject of British imperialism. Few people are actually aware of the horrendous crimes and brutality of both British and French imperialism. The point is that the same crimes and brutality are being prepared again.
    People should be aware of what the capitalist state is capable of. Especially as we head into new wars.

"or are you trying to make us guilty for something we have had nothing to do with?"

No not at all, why should "the people" feel guilty of the crimes of the Government. The point is to be understand and be prepared for the brutality of the capitalist class. New crimes are being prepared.

"I just don’t get why you are posting about a history that has little relevance to the current situation where the French are being exploited by the French Government, and want real democracy."

Historically speaking its very recent history . Be prepared.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.