ALA 0.00% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

This was posted by Mr ********* over on twitter. He seems to...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    This was posted by Mr ********* over on twitter. He seems to have a pretty good grasp on things the last few weeks, as a few on here had noticed.
    “If you think your way through this you can argue a $100 mill plus MKT cap for SUD already. The current deals completed equate to around $150 Mill in future royalties. (ie Strides $80 mill Teva $60 mill) They basically double this revenue, charging a “handling fee” from manufacturere to pharma. They own manufacturing rights so can and will therefore do this. That equates to $300 mill over 15 years in current deals signed only…. Probably even more.
    What’s missing is some proof of concept, cash reserves, management, capabilities…to provide $SUD assurity this can all come together. If they can hit these things on the head this all becomes reality. The oppies conversion can take care of the cash question alone so the correction effectively eliminates the cash problem itself.
    Watch this all play out under Hopper.
    He’s got the resume to give the market belief that this can all fall together. Unfortunately up until now and under Carter this hasn’t been the case.
    It’s about to get very interesting. Expect a rereate in the coming weeks I say.”

My personal opinion, is that with Hopper on board we will definitely see a rerate, and I think the catalyst for that will be based on the strength of the next few ann’s to come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.