CUE 5.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

I have been watching the trading in the shares of Cue Energy...

1. 1,747 Posts.
    I have been watching the trading in the shares of Cue Energy Resources over the last month.

There has been consistent buying, firstly at 5c then 5.1 then 5.2 all the way up to 5.6c today.When a seller came on at the right price they were quickly snapped up, even today.

A couple of issues back, Quentin Cameron speculated that Santos would be better served by taking out CUE and their interest in the Onyong Field which is under development review.I don't know the source of the buying but I think that Cue is in someones sites.

Cue is quite a strong little company operating profitably.It's big upside is from the development of the Onyong Oil field where it holds an interest with Santos.All this is well covered by recent announcements and on their web site.

So what would a preditor need to offer.

Personally,I feel that a start about 15c And a final offer up to 20c would hand over control.

Maybe I'm away with the fairies on this, but have a look Yourselves and offer your thoughts.

I have a few CUE which I am not selling as I think the company has considerable potential anyhow.This post is to alert anyone who may be interested to have a look at CUE and do their own research.

Regards M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $762 7.618K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 232237 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 155266 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.