VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

is a takeover possible, page-39

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    @Cutloss , I guess this is what many of us thought (which would explain the recent drop in the SP) and perhaps there is still some of that recovery to come? Although less than expected at least they are now making some profits again...? They seem to be still working on the new strategy (and now have the cash to implement it)... Hopefully we will learn more about these developments on 17 Feb.
    What I wonder is how long it will take until one of the big holders acquires another little package on the market (given that they all have paid 0.26c+ not so long ago), which should have a nice impact on the SP...
    If I am not mistaken, the market cap of the freefloat is now worth less than the listprice of an A321. Seriously?

Remember that line?: Nobody is happy about Virgin Australia's share price, says chairman
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/avia...hare-price-says-chairman-20161116-gsqgke.html
    I wonder what she will say on 17 Feb and I wonder what SIA will think about that? I am still hopeful that there will be some positive surprise coming out soon. At least the pressure is now on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.