AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

is aar the next rms

1. 9,188 Posts.
    The more and more research i do, the more and more i come to this conclusion...

AAR IS may very well be, the next RMS

Earlier this year RMS released the following stunning drill intercepts at its WATTLE DAM GOLD MINE (WA):

- WDRC 289 – 16 metres @ 482 g/t Au (uncut) from 123 metres down hole (depth including 1 metre @ 6,770 g/t Au)

- WDRC 290 – 9 metres @ 454 g/t Au (uncut) from 132 metres down hole (depth including 1 metre @ 3,687 g/t Au)

Check the RMS chart. Share Price went from 40cents to $2 in 3/4 days. Mkt cap from $60mn to $300mn+. Wow, what a performance. What drill targets!!!

Now, AAR Mandilla deposit borders RMS Wattle Dam

Plus, it has another excellent asset in its base metal operation Koongie

Mandilla is CURRENTLY making millions of dollars.

Now, most specs of "this" nature and those that are the rage on HC, aren't making a dollar. Mandilla is making millions. Right here, right now...

This cash/retained profits are and have been used to continue drilling at Mandilla in the hope of 'digging' up RMS style Wattle Dam intercepts

I would stay tuned on this one. Could be a winner many times over [particulary based on current share price]

Upcomming announcements will be eagerly awaited and closely scrutined by the markets, investors and in particular, the brokers and insto's who made MILLIONS on Wattle Dam!!!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.