AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

is AC8 deflating to zero?, page-2

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    At this stage what we know is: escrow dumping is most likely cause of the downward pressure. If anyone of the top share holders (like Elaine) dumped their shares  we should find out. Not to mention if anyone soaked up a big amount. They have a few friends around the world. Canopy wants to use Auscann to sell their products. Not an uncommon practice, and in fact it’s easy money. Also that would give Auscann access to some of the worlds market should they come up with their own patented products. Many companies outsource things all the time so that they can focus on the things they know how to do best. Auscann has joined forces with Dayacann for a growing Latin American market. Chile has a very accepting attitude towards marijuana and using it for medical purposes. In fact a lot of Latin America accepts its potential, and has for a long time, to help with medical conditions. Having regulated and controlled items should make things more appealing. TasAlkaloids already produces a substantial amount product to supply all around the world. Those two have teamed up for some joint research ventures. It’s a bit of an honour to be mentioned in the same sentence as those guys. There’s a research facility currently being established in WA. Yay, AC8 can conduct research in their own facilities. Who knows, maybe some of the other players will want to rent these. They have a stack of cash in the back (somewhere around the $30-40 mil AUD at the time of writing I think). Yes they have been burning through it, but welcome to starting up a company. Nobody makes money for nothing. If you’ve ever tried to start a business, you’ll know there’s costs involved, everywhere. And the bigger and more complex it is, the more outlay you will need to create a great foundation. There’s no use having all the money sitting in the bank sitting there, only making small cents just because you believe you need an income at all times. To be a leader, an innovator, successful you need to invest in yourself first. Hell, most people had money spent on food, housing, things to do with schooling before they were old enough to get a job. This is the same thing. It’s a baby that needs nurturing before it can get it’s own job. There are members of the board with good business and political connections not only in Australia but worldwide too. They have licences, approved and also waiting for some. Is it going to zero? I don’t believe so as it still has assets at this stage. It’s speculation at the moment which is why there’s a risk. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. It’s also still way too early to call as there are announcements in the pipeline which could change this drastically. Not the sky highs everyone jumped on last year, that was just sheep doing what sheep do. Give it a few months and watch the sentiment change. The election coming up and the way it currently is run is also holding up many things.

outside of the company, the amount of doctors recommending people for trials, and use of certain products is growing exponentially Day by day.

feel free to correct me where I’m wrong, but the market is only just beginning. Not everyone in this sector will win. A lot will fail. But AC8 seem to be advanced in areas where others aren’t. They are behind on having their own products but they still have products to sell none the less. Look into some big pharmaceutical companies, look at their history, look how much they spend on R&D, it’s massive.

oh and I forgot PCI, and I don’t know jadecann?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.