Go and show it to anyone DS. Go and show it to an aboriginal and...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Go and show it to anyone DS. Go and show it to an aboriginal and they will probably agree. For you to make such a comment shows what sort of person you are and how little you know. And how someone takes something the wrong way to suit their agenda.

As always, you see the racial angle and not the facts. A few key words that i wrote:

"I am not making up this as a racist rant, it is what we (the white man) might call a cultural problem."

*** So, what do i mean here DS? Since you don't understand, it means that what the white man thinks is a cultural problem doesn't necessarily mean it is an aboriginal problem

"Culturally they don't have the same aspirations as us."

*** Again, I can't believe DDX didn't see this for what it is worth. The aborigines do not view success in the same light as us. Success to us often means something different to them. They don't have the same aspirations.

"They find it difficult to move to a foreign environment and often do not flourish in this environment"

*** Again, it shows me how little you really know. Anyone who has had anything to do with aboriginals knows that they have a lot of trouble adapting to life outside of their family environment. I have had a lot to do with young aboriginal men and most do not last in the city and prefer to go back home to their families.

"Culturally, they are not accustomed to the rigid, structured, dog eat dog environment that is required for success."

*** Please argue with me that this is not the truth. If you didn't know that aboriginals are not accustomed to the rigid structure that is required by white man then you have no idea. Even a governmental body in the QLD government allowed aboriginals 2 weeks of "walkabout" where they were allowed to leave work because of their custom.

"They are more of a shy, timid people who race who don't view success in the same light as we do."

Again for you DS and DDX, they don't view success in the same light as we do. Family can be success for them. Living amongst friends may be success. Living in a big city with a million dollar home is often inconsequential to them.

You see!!!!!! Please, show whoever you want. You are welcome to. Again, it shows that you, like all PCers, find the bad in people or the bad in a post without really trying to understand it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.