ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Sovraks1,I'll have a go at your questions;I personally would not...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sovraks1,
    I'll have a go at your questions;

I personally would not rule out a capital raising at this point. They need a decent income from ebio etc this quarter to delay it and potentially quash it but I am not going to speculate any further. I will say that R&D grants will be paid quarterly rather than annually so that should assist with cash flow.
    There is also paid R&D works with two POC companies and a deal with the lawyers. Management are in a better position than you or I to make a call on capital requirements however if they sign a deal in the next two months they will either;

1. Get an upfront payment big enough to put off a raising and give ebio & affy longer to get mix and go through their range of products.
    2. Raise at higher prices with a deal with a mid-tier company under the belt. Worse case scenario they raise at 5cents another 80,000,000 to give us another years cash flow. Then only 860m shares on offer. Your speculation of 1.5-2 cents is rediculous IMO and can you substantiate why it would be done so low?
    3. They offer the mid-tier IVD a cornerstone investment at higher prices than current which would be great for everyone involved. Thats probably a bit more of a hope at this point.
    The company has said the implementation of M&G into the Affy range has been slow / delayed so I doubt the figures will be great this quarter.

What is your view on ADO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.