ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Cashman,I think I see some genuine plausible reasoning of a...

1. 54 Posts.
    Hi Cashman,

I think I see some genuine plausible reasoning of a challenging view, thank you for playing the ball.

Respectfully though I see your point and while your scenario is quite possible, personally I dont like your odds of things turning out that way.
    As always a deal is possible tommorow that completely changes the situation as it stands today. But the situation as it stands today is not pretty and time is fast running out. They cant spend the last dollar in the bank and then shut the doors. it has to be done before, ie, the last O.5-1.0 mill perhaps will be dispersed by the receiver.

As for the 80 million shares raised at 5 cent scenario, I dont rate that at all.
    I think your forgeting ADO went from approx. 440 million shares to approx. 770 million shares at an issue price of 2c (for over 80% of the issue).

Which also happens to be the price the last new shares were issued at in only the last week or so.

P.S. Hey Konsjo, while the market is quite volatile, I'm prepared, I got my new ADO's (Adult Diaper Oasis) and jump in with confidence in all sorts of risky situations ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $84 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 371200 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 554685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.