ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Well I want to say a couple of things Sovraks. The first is to...

1. 1,309 Posts.
    Well I want to say a couple of things Sovraks. The first is to go back and read the last quarterly report, even if it is only the dot points on the front page, here I will make it easier for you.

? Commercial negotiations with a global life science company for the activation of their products of Mix&Go.

? Affymetrix advised that first FlowCytomix products containing Mix&Go had been sold. ? Received first royalty payment from Affymetrix.

? Negotiated a further paid collaborative project with a Point of Care (POC) developer building on the success of an earlier paid project.
    ? Produced an instructional video for scientists to demonstrate the use of Mix&Go as set out
    in protocols.

? Continued positive dialogue with a second POC participant.

? Received “solid phase” material from mid-tier IVD company for us to develop optimal conjugation methods involving Mix&Go.

? Began discussions with the above company on the relevance of Mix&Go on another range of products within their portfolio.

? Entered into commercial discussions with a company wanting to sell Mix&Go activated
    proprietary plates to their customers.

? Entered into commercial discussions with a company that would sell Mix&Go to universities and other clinical research centres.

? Continued to produce highly encouraging results in our nanoparticle work.

Now anyone that actually follows ADO will understand that it is the first time that the company has mentioned "commercial negotiations" with multiple companies. Now I don't think you have to be a rocket scientist to work out that "commercial negotiations" mean that the testing is done, and now the finer points of the contracts are being worked out. I have personally seen a constant progression with ADO from quarterly to quarterly over the last year and I can most definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also the news that E-bio/Affy are now selling their Flowcytomix range with M&G was very big news imo. eBioscience has 16 percent share of the $200 million North American flow cytometry market and I am not aware of Affy's cut of the market but even if you only do the figures on eBio then it works out quite favorably for us. It may take a few months to ramp up but it is an already established product with a very solid customer base.

I could go on all day about the quarterly report and all of the upside in ADO but maybe you can go and do some research so I don't have to waste my time.

And by the way, as far as a capital raising goes? Yes it is definitely possible at some stage but the company had over $4 million in the bank last quarterly and gets a govt rebate of over $1 million in each Dec quarter. Add to this earnings from Affy and any other deals and I am willing to bet that we will be alright for quite some time, but thats just my opinion.

Let me leave you with a quote from someone that has made quite a bit in the market....."Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.