ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

sovraks:As you can see other posters have filled the gaps. Note...

1. 30,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    sovraks:

As you can see other posters have filled the gaps. Note the hour I was posting, not conducive to a full exposition.

Frankly a big increase of shares on issue early on is standard for a biotech. You carry on with those isolated 'facts' as if it is abnormal for a biotech. Shock! Horror! etc. This means your post tends to lack credibility. ADO threads are full of informed investors, not so many easily frightened ignoramuses.

My point was you were about to be exposed as not having done your research. Your MO is obvious along with the rather aggressive posting style.

Your assumptions are consistently out of whack, including the one that I'm male. (That one made me laugh, along with the allegations of oversensitivity etc.)

Regardless of what you allege, all the signs are that ADO is progressing very nicely with a very low cash burn rate, unlike most other biotechs, with a proven technology. There have been delays, but shock! horror! this is standard with biotechs.

Lastly, I don't have to cater to your demands. It simply doesn't work like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.61K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 375200 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 529685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.