ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

CM and "others" - I have not dismissed the possibility that ADO...

1. 8,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1906
    CM and "others" - I have not dismissed the possibility that ADO only has 2 paid research projects and COF(s) suppress publication. As an 'noncash' aside we have extra-company research by interested parties- as well as and those that may have been buying via our US "boutique wholesaler".

To be frank the board would not be doing its job if it did not periodically review company direction and new opportunities - which may require capital. So the question has to be fielded. Unfortunately, JIMHO given the weighting of the top 200, I would see a SPP would not be a prime credit source in and CR. Rather a tactical investor [and a wee sideshow SPP sweetener - pleeease?]. But no I do not see this happening this quarter - so those [others] attempting to gain a basement bottom SP entry could have to get a bit more creative in fluffing up the pillows before you begin you sweettalk'n.

Diluent – buffer used to dilute a standard or sample.
    Chelation - The combination of a metal ion with a chemical compound to form a ring structure.

or I you like in HC terms. No Diluent will begin to break the chelation of the top 200 until market recognition - say 10x SP magnification.

Frank[ish].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.