ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

is ado a buy ??, page-53

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for sharing too Eddie.
    I have found Geoff very prompt replying to emails so I hope its the same for you. Although I believe he is travelling at the moment so it could take a little longer than usual.

I look forward to seeing the reply if your willing to share? I believe in the product and am also patient but the threat of further dilution is no doubtably caused the shareprice to sit where it is.

Also Filby kindly shared ebio / affy revenue for the quarter recently. I notice ebio was 19 million. 5% of that would be $950,000 however a fair portion would be in areas so I am hoping that $250,000 for receipts from customers is not too far off the mark if you allow for ramp up. That doesnt include any affy revenue.

The other thing that Geoff could do for the market if they know how much they have sold or they have produced for 90 day credit terms is provide a projection of income for the next quarter hopefully under estimating what that will be.

That would do two things in my opinion;

1. Allow shareholders to see what the estimated revenue would be to judge whether a capital raising is required. This would no doubt increase the shareprice if it is above $500K.
    2. If they do have to do a small raising it would hopefully be at elevated levels reducing dilution and suring us up for the next 12-18 months.

This would obviously not take into account any signing they may make and would not include any upfront payments either.

I eagerly await his response :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $15.57K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 385723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.