ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Isnt it intereting I sometimes find it funny too, bewildered...

1. 54 Posts.
    Isnt it intereting I sometimes find it funny too, bewildered mostly,

In a twisted way you remind of the guy who goes to the Doctor for a prostate exam.
    During the exam the doctor asks him " Are you ok, I hope this is not too uncorfortable for you", he reply's, "im right but I think I feel your wedding ring",
    The Doctors reply's, " that's not my wedding ring, thats my wrist watch " ;-)

ADO's share price is already soaring ! Its currently capitalised at $45 mill. !!

Way in excess of the $2.0m -$2.6mit it will be down to on June 30.
    Way in excess of its NTA, way in excess of a PE (clearly with practically zero revenue)
    And way in excess of the hundreds of million's of new shares issued since Dec 2010 for 2.0 cents that have diluted existing shareholders from approx 440 mill. to 770 mill shares on issue.

I dont think you phathom how big the revenue needs to be and how quickly it needs to be received just to support the current share price where it is now let alone lift it further !
    (ever see good news announced by a company and the share drops )

But then again as the current share price is so way beyond any exuberant valuation, maybe someone will see Geoff walk into a chemist and conclude there is an iminent massive deal thats about to happen and with the help of the algo's bid the share price up to a dollar.

The higher the share price goes without any substance behind it the happier you will be, and the funnyier it is for both of us.
    Ofcourse you may have a bigger laugh but only if you cash out in time.
    Where as I'll just have to laugh thinking about the Doctor with his arm missing all the up to his shoulder and beyond ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $13.95K 695.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2705682 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 498141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.