ADV 3.23% 16.0¢ ardiden ltd

"From what I've picked up, NERO have a good track record - we...

1. 1,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    "From what I've picked up, NERO have a good track record - we don't know what impact this chap has had with NERO?"

See what you find regarding Doug Jendry's impact on CMM and how that company is going now 5 yrs later.
    That will show you why Nero employ him and partly why Nero's returns have easily beaten the market over many years now.

What I'm implying is that I believe Nero is here for the gold and Churchill is here for the lithium / copper / battery metals.

If governments choose to shovel more printed money into the EV theme, gold will rise, lithium will rise, and inflation will rise.

If governments choose to let the EV market balance itself by removing subsidies......... I'll let you ponder what a genuine market would look like, but I'm pretty sure the fallout would lead to loss of employment / wage cuts in EV sector leading to falling CPI, recession, EV price wars, rate cuts, gold goes up hard.

I'm hoping that Jeremy doesn't stymie a focus on gold in favour of battery metals.
    His colleague at Churchill - John Young - was a co-founder of PLS.
    Everything about Churchill is battery metal themed.
    John Young bought a whole bunch of GT1 shares (last purchase 13/12/23 at ~26c)
    With GT1 at 17c now John Young's position is valued at $1.2m
    Jeremy's position at ADV is valued at $600k
    Nero ADV position ~ $505k
    The conflict of interest or the arbitrage here is that Churchill is desperate to stop ADV adding more sell pressure by selling their GT1 holdings.
    Churchill are more interested in GT1 than ADV from where I sit.
    Perhaps a spin-off is another alternative here.
    Any thoughts https://hotcopper.com.au/members/joelstar.731326/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $10.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $1.14K 7.295K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 79227 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 2813
Last updated 12.04pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.