ADX 3.06% 9.5¢ adx energy ltd

Hi TalktomeI have been in this stock for some time.....and I...

1. 100 Posts.
    Hi Talktome

I have been in this stock for some time.....and I topped up further today. All the ADX boys of old have been replaced with a team that have been in the oil game for many years....Wolf inparticular 30 plus years and responsible for securing world class tenements. This is a complete new team with serious and legitimate goals of becoming world players with ADX the vehicle.. Kir seems to know his stuff....along with some close to the money posts from Captain Salty, Hydrocarbon, Craige 1000, and Snopandsnap see what they have to say at www.top stocks.com.au.

Petroleum news has today reported that PGS chosen to do 3D seismic with ADX....this is great news as they are a big, big player and simple association means value adding.

Short term I reckon they'll probably drill onshore Chorbain sooner rather than later as this prospect is easy, and cheap compared to Sambuca and has a massive upside.
    Dec tomorrow...less than 3 weeks to Christmas I expect/hope for exciting news in the near future......IF this all unfolds and Chorbane successful it is my view we will either be taken out as we have been under serious scrutiny by some major players in the immediate vicinity, or we will drill Sambucca hand in hand with a major.

At the end of the day get on.....the ride as bumpy as it has been will smoothen out and accelerate to $1.00 plus early in the new year.

Best wishes for a safe and happy Christmas to all....even Ronstein.

Beeppman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $53.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $129.9K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103187 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 123169 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.